In this webinar, you will learn:
– What to do before you start.
– How to get moving in the right direction.
– How to stay on track.
Time: 25 minutes
Suggested Reflection/Discussion Time: 30 minutes
(see reflection questions below video)
1. What method will you use to assess your starting point?
2. Why is your health off track?
3. What is driving you to get back on track?
4. What/Who can help you by supporting you on your journey?
5. What is your top priority when you begin your journey to getting back on track?
6. What does week one look like?
7. How are you going to make things easier for yourself?
Resources & Recommended Reading:
Recipe from the webinar:
chick pea salad
Eat Sleep Move by Tom Rath
52 Small Changes by Brett Blumenthal
The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
Apps & Supportive Communities:
Please note: Some links above are affiliate links, which means if you click and decide to purchase an item we may receive a (very) small commission. We want you know that it never adds to the price of the product and we only recommend products that we have used and benefited from personally, and we recommend these products without hesitation whether we get a commission or not.