Humans will always search for greener grass. It’s the way we’re wired. When we don’t have it – or we lose hope in getting it – we stop caring, producing, and working to the best of our ability. And we start looking around for something better.
We’ve taken the secrets of creating greener grass (the real kind) and applied them to the workplace. The result is a memorable, actionable set of elements that will help you create a legendary workplace…the kind that’s written about in business books and magazines. The kind with rock-star status. The kind you’ll be proud to be a part of.
In this webinar you will discover how to:
- Fully commit: “own your grass”.
- Soak the soil: provide more than just the basics.
- Fertilize Faithfully: feed the right food for growth.
- Kill the Weeds: consistently enforce your core values.
- Mow Like an Old Man: create and maintain world-class quality.
- Poke Holes: intentionally break up the “way you’ve always done it.”
- De-thatch: get rid of the mental and physical clutter.
- Kick Your Shoes Off: celebrate and enjoy your greener grass.