This idea-packed webinar, includes valuable — and alternative — insights into what it takes to successfully reach your goals. Presented by Mark Henson, founder of The Rockstar Academy, and Jason Barger, author of ReMember and Step Back From The Baggage Claim.
Time: 45 minutes
Suggested Reflection/Discussion Time: 20-30 minutes
(see reflection questions below video)
1. What is your biggest, most challenging goal right now?
2. What/who do you need to “BE” to achieve that goal?
3. What do you need to DO in order to achieve those BE characteristics?
4. Thinking about your goal, what does “Point A” look like (where are you right now)?
5. What does “Point Z” look like (what does it look like when the goal is achieved)?
6. What baggage (Events, Consequences, Thoughts) are you carrying that might slow you down?
7. Which bags do you need to repair?
8. Which bags do you need to release?
9. Which bags do you need to acknowledge that you’re keeping and plan accordingly?
10. What is “Point B” (the very next thing you need to do/accomplish to move toward your goal)?
11. What can you do to move to Point B in the next week, month, or 3 months?