In this short, FOCUSED webinar, you will learn:
– The real cause of our distractions.
– Where you should spend your energy & what you should deflect.
– What you need to terminate to create more focus.
– How to create the time and space required to focus more effectively.
Time: 31 minutes
Suggested Reflection/Discussion Time: 30 minutes
(see reflection questions below video)
1. Do you ever get distracted by “new” opportunities? What are some recent ones that come to mind?
2. What do you do when you have an hour with nothing to do?
3. What are your top 3-5 priorities?
4. What “essential duties” could you deflect or delegate to someone else?
5. When is your best time to focus?
6. Where is your “happy place” (the space where you focus the best)?
7. What is your biggest obstacle to finding time and space to focus? What can you do about that?